Anyone experiencing symptoms, even if mild, after travelling from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau, is advised to stay indoors and call the NHS 111 phone service. If you are experiencing symptoms and have travelled from one of these areas recently or think you may have come into contact with someone who has do not attend the surgery or A&E unless you have been informed it is safe to do so by NHS 111.


Other Rooms