If you have toothache or problems involving your teeth, your GP will not be able to help.

You will need to see a dentist who is trained to treat problems with the teeth, gums and jaw.

Problems that your dentist may be able to help with are:

  • Toothache
  • Painful or bleeding gums
  • Pain in the jaw
  • Tooth loss or chipped teeth

To find your local dentist visit the NHS website below:

Some people are entitled to free NHS treatment, while others may have to pay. To find out if you are entitled to free NHS treatment please click the link below:

Adapted from the NHS website